We recognize the importance of personal information, comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, policies set by the government and other norms, and set the following personal information protection policy to manage customer's personal information appropriately and safely. I declare that I will do it.
1. We will acquire personal information by legal and fair means, and will not acquire it by false or other improper means.
2. When acquiring personal information, we will specify the purpose of use as much as possible.
3. We will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use (hereinafter referred to as "unintended use"). In addition, we will take appropriate management measures to prevent unintended use.
4. The Company will not provide the acquired personal information to a third party except with the consent of the individual or in accordance with laws and regulations.
5. When we receive a complaint or consultation regarding the handling of personal information, we will promptly investigate the facts about the content and respond in good faith within a reasonable period of time.
6. In order to properly manage the acquired personal information, we will take organizational, human, physical and technical security measures to prevent and correct the leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
7. We will continuously review the personal information protection management system regarding personal information protection in light of changes in social conditions and the environment, and improve our efforts to protect personal information.
8. Purpose of use of personal information
1-Personal information about customers
EResponding to inquiries to our company
ENotification of campaign results to customers
ESales and delivery of goods and services
ESurvey and analysis for better product and service development
EAnnouncement of information and campaigns on each official website and official website operated or managed by the Company
EContact with customers, cooperation, negotiations, performance of contracts, request for performance, etc.
2-Personal information about our business partners
EContact, cooperation, negotiation, contract fulfillment, performance request, etc. with business partners
3-Personal information about our business partners
EContract contract with business partner
@Personal information that has been attacked or collected can be collected within the scope of the actual contract contract contract contract.
4-Shareholder's personal information
ERights of rights and obligations under the Companies Act
EThe future convenience of being a shareholder of shareholders
EPlease tell us the relationship between the shareholders and the company, and the relationship between the companies.
EShareholder management such as creating shareholder data based on prescribed standards based on various laws and regulations
5-Personal information about everyone who wants to join our company
EContact, information provision and recruitment selection
6-Personal information about employees
ELabor management and personnel management of employees in our legitimate business operations
EOccupational safety management of our employees (health examination based on the Industrial Safety and Health Act)
ENotification to each ministry and agency for tax processing, etc.
EOther scope necessary for rational purposes such as business execution of our business
9. When disclosing or providing personal information to a third party
We will not provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
1-With the consent of the person
2-When required by law
3-When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
4-When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
5-When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person concerned, the affairs concerned When there is a risk of hindering performance
6-When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use in order to carry out business smoothly
Clarification of contact point for inquiries regarding personal information
Personal information protection managerFNishiyama@Tomo
@AddressF1302@Win Aoyama@2-2-15 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
@Tel FiReception hours11:00`17:00j
10. How to request disclosure / injunction / deletion of personal information
Regarding disclosure of your personal information to us (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction / addition / deletion of content, suspension or deletion of use, suspension of provision to third parties)
You can apply to our inquiry window.
In that case, we will confirm the identity of the customer and respond within a reasonable period of time.